SIGN OF THE CROSS
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting, Amen.
THE LORD’S PRAYER
Our Father in heaven, holy be your Name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Do not bring us to the test but deliver us from evil, Amen.
THE HAIL MARY
Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with you, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
HAIL HOLY QUEEN
Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy; our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To you do we cry poor banished children of Eve, to you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, O most gracious Advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus! O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell and bring all souls into heaven, especially those who need most your mercy.
THE MYSTERIES OF THE HOY ROSARY
THE JOYFUL MYSTERIES
(Monday and Saturday)
1. The Annunciation of the Archangel Gabriel to the Blessed Virgin.
2. The Visitation of the Blessed Virgin to St. Elizabeth.
3. The Birth of Jesus at Bethlehem.
4. The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple.
5. The Finding of the Child Jesus in the Temple.
THE SORROWFUL MYSTERIES
(Tuesday and Friday)
1. The Agony in the Garden of Gethsemane.
2. The Scourging of Jesus at the Pillar.
3. The Crowning of Jesus with Thorns.
4. The Carrying of the Cross by Jesus to Mt. Calvary.
5. The Crucifixion of Jesus on Mt. Calvary.
THE GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
(Wednesday and Sunday)
1. The Resurrection of Jesus.
2. The Ascension of Jesus.
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles.
4. The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary into Heaven.
5. The Crowning of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Heaven.
THE MYSTERIES OF LIGHT
1. The Baptism in the Jordan.
2. The self-manifestation at the wedding of Cana.
3. The proclamation of the Kingdom of God, with his call to conversion.
4. The Transfiguration.
5. The institution of the Eucharist, as the sacramental expression of the Paschal Mystery.